Learn To Use The TrialWorks ‘Call Log’
Still using the Notes Tab to track a phone call?
Then using the Docket to schedule a follow-up for that that same conversation?
Then copying and pasting the conversation into an E-mail to be shared?
Save some time and steps by using the ‘Call Log‘
Here’s a few ways how:
Start at the Home Ribbon and click Call Log.
- Case Name: Select a case from the drop-down menu.
- Caller: Pulls from the selected cases contact list. Select the contact you are speaking with by clicking the drop-down menu.
- User: Will default to the “Author” of the computer. If no user is listed, click the drop-down and select an author.
- Start Time: Click to date and time stamp.
- End Time: As the call ends, click this button and accurately track the time spent on the call.
- Notes: Make notes as you chat!
- New Call: To log a new call, click the ‘Yellow Plus’ sign.
- TW Docket: Click to add a tickler and Docket the item. The case, the date, the time of call, and the notes will automatically transcribe over to the tickler.
- Task: Create a follow up Task regarding your phone call.
- Calendar: Create an Outlook Calendar item. The date and the notes will automatically transfer over to your calendar invitation.
- Email: Create an Outlook E-mail. The caller’s contact information and the notes will populate the body of the email.
- TW TimeKeeper: By using the Start Date and End Date, this button will automatically put the call into TimeKeeper, transferring the date, time and notes.
- TW Notes: Create a Note including the phone call details, time, date and notes. Need a phone number? Click the Contacts Tab, find the contact and double-click to view the contact details.Need a phone number? Click the Contacts Tab, find the contact and double-click to view the contact details.
Once in a Contact’s Details, click ‘Telephone Log.’
At this window, you can create a new call by following the above steps.
Or, view notes from previous calls by scrolling through the Records.
Wishing we would touch on a particular topic? Maybe we did!
Stay up to date on the latest TrialWorks Tip of the Week posts at http://blog.trialworks.com
DON’T FORGET! Update your information or add users HERE to receive the Tip of the Week emails and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest announcements!