Intake and User Defined Bookmark
Does your firm use the Intake Case Manager or have a User Defined Form created? Start using bookmarks specifically built for these fields. Enter the data you receive from the client and have it merge into templates, just like magic!
- Locate the list of available bookmarks for the Intake. Click Templates>List of Bookmarks
- Use the navigation arrows at the bottom to navigate easily through the list
- Prefer sorting in Excel? Once the template report is opened, click on the Excel icon located on the Preview Ribbon
- The Bookmark list will open in Excel. Use the Filter icon to filter quickly for “Intake.”
*Make sure to include the trigger bookmark IntakeWizard anywhere in the template. Without this bookmark, the Intake Bookmarks will not merge into the template*
Once the template is complete, upload to the Intake Wizard library located under Templates>Add/Edit Templates.
Templates will be available in the Intake Case Manager on the Documents Tab.
- Locate User Defined Bookmarks by clicking on Settings>User Defined Forms
- Choose the name of the form and click edit
- Use your mouse to hover over the bookmark names located under the sub-header Bookmark Name
- These bookmarks were automatically created when the form was initially created
*Make sure to include the trigger bookmark UDFBookmark anywhere in the template. Without this bookmark, the Intake Bookmarks will not merge into the template*