File Outlook Calendar Appointments into TrialWorks Docket Tab
Do you love using Outlook for calendaring? Version 10.9 allows users to start their calendar item directly from Outlook and have it save into the Docket Tab of any case with a simple click. Never forget to manage appointments, firm tasks, and court dates in both places.
- In Outlook start by clicking on the calendar icon
- Choose New Appointment from the Home Ribbon or right click directly on a calendar and choose New Appointment
- In the Calendar entry use the Subject line to describe the topic of the due date
- Choose a date and time
- Use the Body below to add additional details of the particular appointment
- Before clicking on Save or Send make sure to add any Invitees to the Appointment or Meeting, if necessary. Click “Invite Attendees” then hit Send
The item will be saved in Outlook and sent to the attendee’s listed. The item will also appear in the Docket Tab of a case.
Ask your firm IT about calendar permissions. This allows users to easily manage their co-workers calendar items when modifications need to be made.