Attaching Documents from TrialWorks Directly From Outlook
Composing an e-mail and attaching a file should be second nature by now. With the new Addin in Outlook this daily task just got better! Without leaving Outlook, browse your TrialWorks directory and pull documents directly into any email.
Start with a new e-mail or reply e-mail
- Using the Addin located within an E-mail or from the Ribbon, choose the case first and select File to TrialWorks. The e-mail is now tagged and will be filed in the case upon completion.
- Select Attach Documents Icon.
- A Separate window will appear and allow for the selection of multiple documents.
- Use the mouse to select the link for each document. A check box will appear indicating that document has been selected.
- Clicking the blue link will allow you to preview the document before sending.
- Choose okay and the documents will automatically attach to the e-mail.
The new Addin gives the extra layer needed to manage documents and e-mail. Quickly respond and attach documents directly from TrialWorks with an easy to use interface.
If you’re interested in learning about the *New Addin in Outlook* in TrialWorks, contact Training at 800-377-5844 option #2.